Jolene

North Star Dogs who found their Fur-Ever homes!

Jolene

Postby Cindy » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:09 am

This sweet little girl didn't really know much about playing with toys when she was acquired by North Star, but she was friendly and got along with other dogs and kids. She made a great addition to her forever home on November 5, 2009.

10/29/09 <br><br>
Jolene is doing great. She has plenty of confidence now and has turned into quite the talker and is very sassy. Her manners are coming along and she is learning some commands. She is doing well with lie down and wait at the door. Jolene continues to be quite the love and likes to snuggle on the couch when possible. She has learned that a dog bed is a nice place to sleep too. She is completely healed from her spay. Jolene is still looking for someone to take her to school. <br><br>

8/24/09
Jolene is doing great. No accidents in the house for 3 days. Learning her commands. Down, sit, wait. Not good on the come yet. She is learning some house manners also. Definitely was not a pet or house dog at all. Has no idea about toys, balls etc. Good with the other dogs.

She is the sweetest BC I have ever met. Never one sign of aggression even when eating. And she is still always hungry.
I think she will be great with someone wanting to do some obedience training and she would have super potential as a therapy dog.

She can easily go to a family with kids. There were about 12 at my nephews Birthday party yesterday and she was great.
Attachments
jolene1.jpg
jolene1.jpg (103.53 KiB) Viewed 7186 times
jolene2.jpg
jolene2.jpg (38.52 KiB) Viewed 7186 times
jolene3.jpg
jolene3.jpg (61.54 KiB) Viewed 7186 times
Cindy

Return to Happy Tails!